PEPPERIDGE FARM "Celebrating 75 Years" INSTANT WIN GAME AND SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Pepperidge Farm "Celebrating 75 Years" Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older, who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at time of entry ("Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico & where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, distributors, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and the respective household members, of Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated. ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies and Tenthwave Digital LLC and all others associated with the design, execution, production, development, and promotion of this Promotion or are connected to this Promotion in any way are not eligible to enter. Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this Promotion.
3. PROMOTION TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on 1/28/13 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 15, 2013 ("Promotion Period"). This Promotion consists of an Instant Win Game (the "Game") and a random drawing Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period ("Grand Prize drawing"). There will be five (5) First Prizes awarded via the Instant Win Game each day during the Promotion Period and seventy (70) Second Prizes awarded via the Instant Win Game each day during the Promotion Period ("Daily Instant Win Prizes"). For the purposes of this Promotion, a "day" is defined as the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET. Unclaimed Instant Win First Prizes will be awarded in a Second Chance Random Drawing at the end of the Promotion Period. Unclaimed Second Prizes will not be awarded.
4. HOW TO PLAY THE GAME/ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: To play the Game, go to www.pfwin75.com and click on the link to the Instant Win Game (the "Game Site"). Log in by entering your game code, email address and the security characters where indicated and click the "Enter Now" button. Game codes can be found on a Pepperidge Farm Instant Winner game piece located inside packages of Pepperidge Farm loaf sandwich breads, including Whole Grain, Very Thin, Simply Natural, Farmhouse, White, Light Style, Rye, Pumpernickel, Small Slice, Italian, Carb Style, 16 oz. Variety Loaves (100% Whole Wheat Stone Ground and Oatmeal) and Swirl breads, while supplies last, excluding Party breads; or you may get a free game code by clicking on the link "Click here" on the log-in page or by clicking on the link "Get Free Code Here" at the bottom of www.PFwin75.com. You will be asked to complete and submit a one-time Registration Form, including name, mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth and preferred grocery retailer. Once completed, click "Register & Enter Code" and you will be told whether or not you are an instant winner. If you receive a prize winning message, you are a winner of the prize indicated subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules and you will receive an email with details of your prize. If you do not receive a prize winning message, you are not an instant winner. Winning messages will be time-seeded randomly by Sponsor throughout the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly seeded times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. You may win more than one (1) Instant Win Prize during the Promotion Period, but there is a limit of one (1) game play per person/email address or household per day during the Promotion Period. Subsequent Game Plays submitted by the same person/email address or household on the same day will be void. After the Game Play is completed, you will be automatically entered in the Grand Prize Drawing and the Second Chance Random Drawing, regardless of whether or not you are a winner. Game Play must be completed during the Promotion Period in order to be valid. Proof of Game Play and/or winning that is generated or provided by a participant shall not be considered proof of playing and/or winning by Sponsor.
Unclaimed Instant Win First Prizes will be awarded in a Second Chance Random Drawing (see Rule 5 below). Unclaimed Instant Win Second Prizes will not be awarded.
5. GRAND PRIZE/SECOND CHANCE RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/18/13 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Any unclaimed First Prizes will be awarded in a Second Chance Random Drawing on or about 3/18/13 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Random Drawings will be conducted by Tenthwave Digital LLC, an independent judging organization. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning an unclaimed First Prize in the Second Chance Random Drawing are dependent on the number of eligible entries received and the number of unclaimed First Prizes available. Winners, if any, will be notified by electronic mail or via overnight or U. S. mail. Decisions of the judges will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Promotion.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Potential Instant Win Game winners will receive immediate notification online, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Potential Grand Prize winner and any Second Chance winners will be notified on or about 3/18/13 by electronic mail and/or U.S. or overnight mail. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and where legal, a publicity release and federal and state tax release, and return these documents, properly executed, by mail within 7 days of date of issuance of notification. Potential First Prize winners may be required to verify their mailing address prior to issuance of a prize. A potential winner will be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate potential winner for any of the following reasons: failure to return any or all documents, fully executed, within the specified time period; a prize or prize notification being returned as undeliverable; a potential winner not complying with any of these Official Rules; or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time. If any winner is eligible but still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of a prize. All claimed First Prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed Second Prizes will not be awarded.
7. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: $75,000 awarded in the form of a check. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $75,000. Three thousand five hundred twenty five (3,525) Instant Win Prizes: (235) First Prizes (5) per day: A $75 grocery gift card to the winners preferred retailer. Retailer selected upon entry. ARV $75/each. (3,290) Second Prizes (70) per day: A coupon for FREE Pepperidge Farm bread. ARV $4.29/each. Total ARV of all prizes: $106,739.10. Merchandise prizes are awarded "as is" and any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. Any terms and conditions related to Gift Card prizes apply.
All taxes and any other costs not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable at the time the prize is awarded.
8. ODDS OF WINNING AN INSTANT WIN PRIZE: Odds of winning a daily First Prize: 1 in 2,000. Odds of winning a daily Second Prize: 1 in 143. Odds of winning any instant win prize: 1 in 134. Odds based upon an estimate of 10,000 game plays transacted each day during the Promotion Period; actual odds of winning will depend upon the actual number of game plays transacted.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ENTRANTS HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND TENTHWAVE DIGITAL LLC, THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT RELEASEES HAVE NOT MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PROMOTION OR THE PRIZE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, RELEASEES DO NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROMOTIONAL WEB SITE AND RELEASEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, garbled, damaged, stolen or misdirected communications, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Releasees are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, inability to play the game/enter the random drawing, or fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. Releases are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected game plays/entries. Entry/game play materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of the Promotion at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Promotion or for any other reason in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award the prize from among all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or interferes with the Promotion in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion. Any attempt by an individual to access any website associated with the Promotion via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
11. NUMBER OF PRIZES: No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded. In the event of a printing, production, technical or human error, or for any other reason, the number of winning game plays distributed or received for any prize level exceeds the number of prizes listed in these Official Rules for that level, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible prize claims received to award the listed number of prizes for that level.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Connecticut, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Connecticut.
13. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 4/30/13, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 4/30/13 to: Celebrating 75 Years Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997.
14. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Pepperidge Farm, Incorporated, 595 Westport Ave. Norwalk, CT 06851. Administrator: Tenthwave Digital LLC, 35 Pinelawn Road, Suite 207W, Melville, NY 11747.
©Copyright 2013 Tenthwave Digital LLC. All rights reserved. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.